- Race officials have final say on all aspects of the race, especially safety.
- All teams will start and finish together, as a team.
- Team members may NOT move on to the next obstacle until all team members have navigated the current one or have attempted and abandoned the obstacle with applicable penalties.
- All team members will be a minimum age of 14 and a minimum of one adult over the age of 19 per team.
- Every team member must maneuver through each obstacle properly to be qualified for competition.
- Team members may assist each other across/through any obstacle. Team members assisting must have properly completed the obstacle prior to assisting team mates.
- No hostile contact with other teams will be tolerated.
- No interference with other teams’ navigation over or through obstacles.
- No objects can be carried or picked up along the course to assist in crossing obstacles.
- Each team must designate a captain. Team captains will ensure all team mates have assigned race numbers on and numbers are visible throughout the race.
- Teams will observe all safety requirements while attempting to complete course.
- Any team member unable to complete an obstacle will trigger a penalty to the team of 3 minutes, which will be added to the team’s final time. The penalty applies to each team member not completing an obstacle. For example, if 2 team members do not complete an obstacle, the penalty is 6 minutes.